Mon 09 May 2016
As Swindon’s most innovative estate agent since 1996, Dewhurst & Co has always been quick to pass the benefits of new technology on to its customers, whether they are house hunters clicking the advanced search function on our website, vendors reaching thousands of buyers courtesy of our digital marketing tools, or landlords and tenants using our online repair reporting.
Life at home has also become a high tech bonanza over the last 20 years. “As a lover of all things ‘Apple’ you won’t be surprised to hear I’m very attached to my iPad,” says Chris Dewhurst, who established Dewhurst & Co with his brother Mike in 1996, the same year Google was founded and Pokémon was launched.
“As the Dewhurst story began,” he continues, “people were still taking ‘selfies’ with Polaroids, playing games on Nintendo 64s and hiring films from Blockbuster. Now we do all those things on a device like the iPad that you can slide under a door.” And the good news is that you can win an iPad in Dewhurst’s easy-to-enter 20th anniversary competition.
“Since 1996, thousands of people have trusted Dewhurst to sell houses, find homes or manage their rental properties,” says Chris “and we really hope they realise how much we appreciate the trust they’ve put in us. Our 20th anniversary iPad competition is just one small way of saying thank you.”
Three easy steps to enter
- 1. ‘Like us’ on Facebook
- 2. Comment on our post and let us know what your dream home would be
- 3. Accept the terms and conditions
- 1. Promotion open to UK residents only.
- 2. Participants must be age 18 or over.
- 3. Participants acknowledge that this promotion is not endorsed, sponsored, administered or associated by Facebook in any way, and that Facebook are released from any responsibility in relation to this promotion.
- 4. Personal Timelines and friend connections on Facebook cannot be used to administer promotions (e.g. “share on your Timeline to enter” or “share on your friend's Timeline to get additional entries”, and "tag your friends in this post to enter" are not permitted).
- 5. Closing date for entry is 23.59 on June 30, 2016. Entries after this date will not be accepted.
- 6. The winner will be drawn and notified on our Facebook page on the 1st July.
- 7. The winner must be able to collect the iPad from one of our offices in Swindon.
- 8. Only one entry is permitted per customer, any duplicates will be invalid.
- 9. This promotion is not available to Dewhurst & Co employees.
- 10. The winner will receive an iPad Mini 16gb. There is no cash equivalent.
- 11. Dewhurst & Co reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time.
Dewhurst & Co. Great properties, great marketing and competitive fees. What’s not to ‘Like’?